Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blake's school calendar

I wanted everyone to have access to Blake's (and, therefore, our) school schedule for this next year. Instead of sending everyone an email, I thought this would be easier...this way you can refer to it anytime you wish without having to keep an email indefinitely (which I hate having to do!)

August 27 - Opening Day of School
September 1 - No school
October 13 - No school
October 24 - Noon dismissal; Family Picnic
October 31 - No school
November 25 - Grandparents' Day; Noon dismissal
November 26 - 28 - Thanksgiving Break
December 18 - Lessons & Carols; Noon Dismissal
December 19 - Noon dismissal
December 22 - January 5 - Christmas Holidays
January 19 - No school
January - 23 - Noon dismissal
February 12 - Noon dismissal
February 13 - 16 - Winter Break
March 13 - Field Day; Noon dismissal
March 16 - 23 - Spring Break
April 9 - 12 - Easter Break
May 22 - 25 - Memorial Day Break
June 4 - Noon dismissal
June 5 - Last day of school; Noon dismissal

Wow! That's a lot of breaks and half-days! Good thing I'm not working...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Already put this into my calendar. You are right, what do parents do that work with all the half days? We will see yall in a couple of weeks. Love ya.