Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another day, another book

That's right. I know, I have a serious problem...sleep deprivation due to reading 2 books in 2 days. I can handle the addiction to these books (mainly because there's only 2 more to read!) but the lack of sleep is starting to get to me.

The second book in the Twilight Saga, called New Moon, was just as good as the first. I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it around 3 AM this morning. And, no, I didn't read it non-stop. Well, it was close to non-stop, but not completely. I did play with Blake some and I even cooked dinner last night.

And, now, I'm looking at the third book...do I dare? I'll let you know later.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi! Okay, I had not heard of these books, but I just read that they are coming out with the movie fairly soon. Interesting takes from both sides as far was the book reviews. I guess it will have to be my next set of books to read. Hope you are doing well!