Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I wanna be a ROCK STAR!

It's well-documented how much our family likes video games, right? That includes Blake. He likes to play the drums on "Rock Band"...on the practice mode so that it doesn't kick him out when he messes up. Here's his rendition of "Mississippi Queen". Get a load of the tongue action! (And, yes, he's just dressed in his underwear. There's a reason for that...we got SOAKED running to the car this afternoon and he took off all his wet clothes when we got home. And, no, I didn't make him put on any new ones...it's summer and we aren't going anywhere tonight!)

We used my camera to take this video...a new element to the blog! Now, I'll get to show you all the action. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I am glad I finally got to see him in action, since he would not perform for us when we were down there. His tongue and mouth was working as hard as his hands playing the drums. Glad for the video.

Leigh Collins said...

He gets the tongue action honestly from Tyler!