Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday to Blake!


Guess who's 5? Guess who loves being 5? Guess who spent his day like this: woke up early to announce his birthday; opened presents; stayed in PJ's to play, watch TV, and eat lunch; swam; swam; swam; watched more TV, ate dinner and a cupcake in his birthday suit (who wants to get dressed after so much swimming?); finally wanted to go to bed at 9:45 PM?

That's right, the birthday boy himself! Enjoy the picture...yes, Tyler took it. (With his new camera...anybody surprised?)

2 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

I am sooooo sorry! With Blake's party being Saturday, I am totally thrown off! I just realized last night that I missed his actual birthday! I cannot believe it! I mean, I am the one who spent the night with you in the hospital after his birth - how on earth can I forget his birthday! I am such a terrible aunt! Please tell him I promise to call him tonight or this afternoon! Love you all and can't wait til Friday!

Connie said...

Love the picture. Did Tyler get a new camera too? Just few more days til we see you guys. Can't wait. Please don't work too hard, we will all be there to help you.