Blake has joined the East Lake Woodlands swim team for the summer and had his first team practice this afternoon. Mass chaos at the pool! There were 25 kids (all under 6) divided between 5 coaches and 5 pool lanes. It looks like he's going to have a lot of fun. It's a good thing, because they practice every day of the week thru May, June, and July. He'll be "brown as a berry" (as Gran would say) and swimming the length of pool by the end of the summer.
Oh, and the team uniform is adorable! It's a long (to the knees), tight, Speedo. Imagine his puppy-dog belly hanging out over his skinny little legs...and no bottom to speak of. Too cute! Once I get pictures, I'll post them.

1 comment:
Oh, got to see this. Will he have a swim meet while we are there? I am so proud of you and Blake. This will be so good for him and give you some time to get "brown as a berry" also while he swims.
Post a Comment