I guess I should say that Blake's Spring Break started last night...we let him stay up until 10:30 PM playing Lego Batman on the XBox. Anyway, here's how the day panned out:
8:00 AM - wake up call! Blake went with me to my tennis lesson this morning. He played with some other kids...and drew on a hardcourt with rocks! And wrote his name on it!!! I guess I should start teaching how vandalism is wrong, but that if you do it, DON'T personalize it! I think the court will be OK; otherwise, our next country club bill will be a doozie.
10:00 til noon - play some more Lego Batman. He's (we're) on a kick, trying to get thru all the levels and buy all the characters.
Noon til 5:30 PM - lunch, play time at home, running errands, returning things to Target, spending his newly earned allowance (a new boomerang thingy), purse shopping with me (he said my new bag will embarrass him and he hopes that none of his friends will see it. I can't wait until he gets older...I'll get even more embarrassing!), shopping at Lowe's for a sports organizer for the garage, getting ice cream at Ritter's, and grocery shopping for dinner.
5:30 PM til now - putting the organizer thing together with me, putting all his balls/bats/helmets/gloves/rackets/etc away, throwing his newly purchased boomerang thingy up on the roof, and finally sitting down to relax before dinner.
How was the first day of Spring Break? "Good." So far, our plan for tomorrow is to "sleep in". Good plan!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What does your new purse look like. If Blake doesn't like it I am sure all the girls will. He is such a boy.
Post a Comment