I have to brag on Blake...he made a double-play in his first game! A Double-Play! He was playing the pitcher position and he caught a pop-fly, then threw the ball to the first baseman who caught it! Nope, I don't have this on video. I mean, really, who is expecting a double-play in TBall? Later on, I asked Blake if he knew he was going to catch the ball. His reply: "Nope. I was kinda surprised." Did you have your eyes open? "Nope. I just opened them and the ball was in my glove." These pictures and videos are from the first game. Enjoy!
P.S. Stay posted for more of tales from the ball fields...the season lasts into May.

1 comment:
Can't wait to see him in person playing. He is getting so big. So proud of you and Tyler for exposing him to all of these sports
Post a Comment