All it took was for him to ZIG a little (trying to drink from a straw in the car) while I ZAGGED a little (trying to take a curve in said car). It was a long time coming, and although I was sad that my baby is steadily growing up, he was soooo proud of himself.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
The Tooth Fairy cometh!
Blake lost his first tooth! Blake lost his first tooth!

All it took was for him to ZIG a little (trying to drink from a straw in the car) while I ZAGGED a little (trying to take a curve in said car). It was a long time coming, and although I was sad that my baby is steadily growing up, he was soooo proud of himself.
All it took was for him to ZIG a little (trying to drink from a straw in the car) while I ZAGGED a little (trying to take a curve in said car). It was a long time coming, and although I was sad that my baby is steadily growing up, he was soooo proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment