Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zip-ity Do Dah...

(did you finish singing in your head?)

We woke up this morning to find that Zip was at it again. I initially thought he had created a zip line, but Blake initially thought it might be a tightrope. Granted, Zip was hanging upside down from the ribbon, so that squashed the tightrope idea as soon as Blake fully woke up.

If I touch Zip, he'll lose all his Christmas Magic, so I guess he'll have to stay upside down all day. That's going to be one hum-dinger of a headache!

(By the way, all the kids from the cul-de-sac came to see Blake's elf last night. It was quite a little party, with Blake right in the middle of it. I predict there will be a few more scout elves making their way to Florida any day now.)

2 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

Great idea - I may have to steal that one! Mom asked you Blake's elf was back in action. Ours has been for about a week now. So fun!

Connie said...

Can't believe that the group down there have not heard about the Elf on the shelf. Hope they can find it down there. Let me know if I need to look here and send. Tell Blake we will see him in 15 more days.