Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last T-Ball Game

Whoo-hoo! But it wasn't really T-Ball...it was Coach-Pitch. At the end of the season, all the levels get to try playing "up" at the next level. Honestly, some of the kids did better at hitting a pitched ball rather than one on the tee. I know I'm biased, but Blake is pretty good. Of course, his best at-bat is the one I don't have on video. That's when I was running to the car to get my camera! However, you can enjoy the other two at-bats, with Tyler catching. It'll be like you were here, except without the Florida sunshine (quite bright), humidity (quite sticky), and love-bugs (quite numerous).

Did I mention it was love-bug season again? That's another story altogether. Suffice it to say that my new "silver birch" SUV has become polka-dotted...with suicidal love-bugs. It's a good look. YUCK!


1 comment:

Connie said...

Blake had a good season. Now on to swimming and more tennis???