Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa visited Robinwood!


This past Friday night, Santa visited our neighborhood in an antique firetruck from the East Lake fire department. We basically had a neighborhood party in the cul-de-sac just down the street from our house. Kids of all ages were playing in yards, riding scooters and bikes all over the street and driveways, and eating cookies while we waited on Santa. We knew he was close because we could hear the Christmas carols and siren from a neighborhood away. Once there, Santa called each child up to the truck to receive a present. Blake got a black lab webkin...just what he wanted. Imagine that!

On another note, you may notice that I pulled out my down parka for the event...it got down into the low 50's that night! The really funny thing to me, besides wearing a coat made for 15-degree weather in south Florida, was that lots of people were very enviously eyeing my coat and commenting how cold they were...








2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, Molli what wonderful pictures. PLEASE CAN I HAVE COPIES. I am so happy that yall are meeting and having fun in your neighborhood. It will be so special to Blake when he grows up remembering these days.

Melanie said...

I am glad someone's child likes Santa! Chase is okay with the guy, but Annabelle is horrified...to the point she was telling me in late June she did not want him to come to her house. Hmmmm....wonder where she gets this from?