And Blake has learned. Yay! It only took seeing his friend down the street riding his two-wheeler to decide that he was ready to learn. Compete much? Anyway, Blake and Tyler started working on it Saturday morning, and he was somewhat steady and sure by that afternoon. By yesterday (Sunday), Blake was a riding fool. Luckily, he hasn't had any major spills. I know they're coming...but I'm not sure that Blake does. Anyway, here are a couple of videos of him. The first one was made during the "learning" part of the weekend, and the second one was made during the "we're not practicing, we're riding" part of the weekend.

1 comment:
Blake looks way to grown up in his tie and button down. Please can I have a copy of this picture. But of course if he is riding his bike on two wheels, he is grown up.
Post a Comment