Blake and Tyler went ice skating this afternoon at the mall. I went shopping, of course, and found some killer ankle boots. Not sure how/where/when I'm going to wear them...
Sorry! Back to the skating...by the time I got to the rink, Blake was amazing! And, yes, he was the ONLY person (man, woman, or child) on the ice in a helmet and pads. After seeing and hearing some of the spills happening on the ice, I'm glad Tyler was smart enough to bring them!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I sooo very proud too. The song was too funny. So glad he got to skate at mall. Looks like he finally has it. Now watch out you guys at hockey.
Wow! Blake is just growing so fast. And I think he has tried just about every sport known to man by age 5. BTW, Tyler with the skating moves one time!
Post a Comment