Obviously, it's Tyler that needs the Force. Blake got his Halloween costume today...Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Clone Wars. And, yes, it has to be that specific. Nope, it can't be Obi-Wan from plain old Star Wars. Once Tyler got home, the battle was on! I took some pictures, hoping for something cute. I should've taken a video instead. Sorry!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Our brains must be on the same wave-length! Mary Mac says she wants to be a cowgirl (with attached horse), Super Woman, and a mermaid. So yesterday I was able to find the horse, a unicorn (like the horse only pink), and a mermaid costume. She actually chose the pink unicorn saying that pink is now her favorite color! She wore it all afternoon and night. I'll post pics of her as soon as I upload them.
So cute, I better tell Pop to get ready for the battle when we get there in November unless he is already burned out when we get there.
I have to start practicing or I'll be in big trouble! Can't wait.
Post a Comment