P.S. From now on, I will refer to my sister (in-law) by LKC...I was always just saying "Leigh Kirby" but she's married to a wonderful man who shouldn't be left out of her name! Just as importantly, Leigh (my original, blood-is-thicker than water, knows every button to push, we'll pick our parents' nursing home together, sister) will be LSH, because Byron is pretty fantastic, too! Otherwise, I would just use "Leigh" and leave everyone confused. Hope this helps!)
Sunday, May 2, 2010
T-shirt redo
Look what I made! What do you think?
I up-graded (I think so, at least) a plain, black t-shirt from Target using silver fabric paint, white fabric, and white embroidery floss. Apparently, I have gotten a good, old dose of the crafting bug. I think I caught it from LKC.
P.S. From now on, I will refer to my sister (in-law) by LKC...I was always just saying "Leigh Kirby" but she's married to a wonderful man who shouldn't be left out of her name! Just as importantly, Leigh (my original, blood-is-thicker than water, knows every button to push, we'll pick our parents' nursing home together, sister) will be LSH, because Byron is pretty fantastic, too! Otherwise, I would just use "Leigh" and leave everyone confused. Hope this helps!)
P.S. From now on, I will refer to my sister (in-law) by LKC...I was always just saying "Leigh Kirby" but she's married to a wonderful man who shouldn't be left out of her name! Just as importantly, Leigh (my original, blood-is-thicker than water, knows every button to push, we'll pick our parents' nursing home together, sister) will be LSH, because Byron is pretty fantastic, too! Otherwise, I would just use "Leigh" and leave everyone confused. Hope this helps!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW - see I told you crafting is fun and (mostly) easy! Now, when we come down there, we'll trade projects! I'm still planning on making one of those cool iron-on shirts for Blake! I may just have to bring it down when we come! I like all of the projects (crafting and school) you just posted about! I have a sneaking suspicion that MM will always want to "do" her projects by herself since she is so creative and artistic AND Anna will always "need" for us to "help"!
Post a Comment