Let me hear it. I'm thinking of going back to work, if you can call being an independent consultant for a clothing company work. Can you?
It would be totally on my schedule, so I can concentrate on it while Blake is at school and Tyler is at work. I'd basically be self-employed. And I'd have to advertise the clothes by...gasp!...wearing them! The clothing line would change twice a year...Spring and Fall. Plus, did I mention that the clothes are always on-trend and of amazing quality?
I'm still playing with the idea for now. I know a lot about the company and the clothes, so the learning curve shouldn't be too bad. I've been extremely pleased with the company as a customer; maybe this is just a natural progression. It's a long way from designing/building roads. I don't know, though. I guess it could be considered designing/building wardrobes. What do you think?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YES, YES, YES. AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY. DO "MOTHER IN LAWS"
GET A DISCOUNT, JUST KIDDING.
Post a Comment