ICE CREAM! Dairy Queen, in fact.
Blake discovered the wonderful world of Dairy Queen on Saturday, all thanks to an all-boys outing with Tyler. He loved it so much, that he wanted to go back there today for lunch. The promise of ice cream for dessert? For me? No problem! For those who don't remember, Blake used to be the kid that took 45 minutes to eat a kid-sized ice cream cup. It was so bad, that we deliberately took him outside to eat it, in hopes that it would melt faster and speed things up. Well, not anymore...
Blake was so engrossed in eating his cone, that he didn't even notice my camera. I got so tickled watching him...that's why the video starts shaking near the end. If this doesn't make you laugh out loud, I'm not sure anything would!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
okay, that is THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. NEED TO PUT THAT ON U-TUBE OR FUNNIEST VIDEOS.
Priceless...I wish you would follow my children around and video and take pictures of them. I might actually have something to remember them by when they are older.
Post a Comment