Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What have I been doing?

Everything, except writing about it on my blog! Let's see...Blake started Kindergarten and T-Ball, but you guys already know about that. What else?

Saint Paul's Greenery fundraiser is in full swing...the one that I'm co-chair of this year and chair of next year. Does anyone want/need any wreaths, door swags, centerpieces, or baskets of locally-grown (to us anyway) citrus? So, I spend every spare moment (which hasn't been many during the past two weeks) at Blake's school logging in orders.

I also painted our master bedroom. That took about a week. Chocolate brown walls and sagey-green ceilings...it looks fantastic! At least that's what everyone said at my CAbi party.

That's right. This past Friday, I hosted a CAbi party at our house (which means I cleaned all last week to get rid of the mess that Tyler and Blake made the week before while I was painting). I made sangria and we shopped for cute clothes...FUN!

That (hopefully) catches everyone up. I know I've forgotten a bunch, but I can't remember what it was...I wonder it that's the effect of too much sangria?

2 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

I was beginning to wonder if you had given up on the blog! I love the pictures of tee ball! I hate you guys missed the big party, but fun was had by all (as you can tell by the pics)!

Connie said...

Can't wait to see the bedroom and all of yall. Seven weeks and counting til we see yall. Hope Blake may have a game for us to see.