Friday, April 10, 2009

In Blake's words...

Leigh's most recent post was "In Mary Mac's words..." and I thought it would be interesting to see what Blake had to say about us. I conducted a little interview this morning, between cartoons, and he was more than willing to answer. Here's what Blake thinks about me...

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Do you want to do something?

2. What makes mom happy?
Doing what she says

3. What make mom sad?
Not doing what she says

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By looking at me with a smiley face and your eyes almost down (this was followed by a silly face from Blake...and a giggle.)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Mean to her sibling

6. How old is your mom?
36

7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know. Guess? 36"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Do projects

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go shopping

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Cooking (hahahahahahahaha!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Artwork

12. What is you mom not very good at?
Bakugan (a truer thing has never been said!)

13. What does you mom do for a job?
Help out in the lunchroom and library at school

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
I know! Chicken and dumplings! (For the record, we had that last night for dinner. We haven't fixed that for dinner in our house since before Blake was born. We must have really talked it up...)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't think anything makes me proud of you. Grown-ups are supposed to be proud of their kids...or nephews...or nieces.

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
A cooking mama from "Cooking Mama World Kitchen"...that's a DS game. (that Blake does not have and has never played, to my knowledge.)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Do artwork and go places

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Same eyes and maybe same feet

19. How are you and your mom different?
Different hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I don't know...I just don't want to say

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he loves Alabama just like she does

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Alabama

Here's what Blake thinks about Tyler...

1. What is something dad always says to you?
Let's go play ball

2. What makes dad happy?
A hug

3. What makes dad sad?
I don't know

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
By doing something funny

5. What was your dad like as a child?
I don't think he was nice to Leigh, because you aren't very nice to siblings

6. How old is your dad?
35

7. How tall is your dad?
I don't know. Guess? 35"

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Play ball

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
He does fun things that he like to do

10. If your dad became famous, what would it be for?
Pretty much doing lots of fun stuff (does he know Tyler, or what?)

11. What is your dad really good at?
Baseball

12. What is your dad not very good at?
Hockey

13. What does your dad do for a job?
Works at a hospital

14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Chicken and dumplings (again, we must have really talked them up, trying to get Blake to try them)

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
I don't think anything does...grown-ups are supposed to be proud of their kids and their families

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
A hockey player in a hockey game on XBox

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Play ball

18. How are you and your dad the same?
Same eyes

19. How are you and your dad different?
Different hair

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
I don't know...I don't want to say

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
That she also loves Alabama

22. What is your dad's favorite place to go?
Alabama

This interview was followed by a five-minute tickle fest. When I asked him why he didn't know/want to say how he know we loved him, he said, "Saying L-O-V-E is for girls!"

1 comment:

Leigh Collins said...

I've got a little something for you on my blog so check it out when you get a chance!